PLANS FOR THE FUTURE….
Funny when you look back, the path travelled looks nothing like what you imagined when first starting out.
As a tiny Aussie tech start-up, we expected some bumps in the road, maybe some long nights, a few computer crashes and a budget too tight for coffees.
What we got …. was fire, floods, covid, border closers, global uncertainty, pandemic pressures, market backflips, supply chain shortages, cost-of-everything explosions and all the upheavals in everyone’s life that came with the festival-of-chaos that has been these last few years.
But here are we.
Ironically, all that mayhem sped up the existing shifts to digital technology. While workforce trends were already changing and Industry 4.0 was slowly becoming a reality: covid poured rocket fuel on those embers of change and society took a giant leap to online services.
So smart, innovative technologies that connect people, create opportunity, enable outcomes and help businesses adapt to the digital world are more important than ever before.
And we’re building them.
If you want to help build them too, we’d love to talk.
Our next release of opportunities includes:
- Brings skills in digital platforms, social media or CRM
- Experience in either recruitment, associations, members-based organisations
- Interest in global scaling, sustainability, multimedia
- Must be at least a little bit nuts
- Hands-on technical skills in Laravel, php, Java, C, SQL
- Experience in Xamarin, web apps, mobile
- Skills in integration, UI/UX, DevOps, Agile, SDLC
- Interest in cyber security, sustainability, cross platform applications
- Available ad hoc, flexible, non-exclusive
- Business Development and Customer Success focus
- Manage and grow an existing CRM
- Business analyst background ideal: you really, really need to understand our customers to inform great solutions for them
- Customer service, value-add solutions, multi-partner vendor landscape
If you want to be the rocket fuel to our fire, we’re taking expressions-of-interest for an upcoming funding round.
Some of our cred includes:
- Fully Australian owned, based and built
- Female founded, carbon neutral, sustainability driven
- Trademarked IP & fully custom codebase
- Bootstrapped, then a successful (completed) seed funding round
Availery tech has already:
- Won NSW Government Innovation Grant for our flagship MVP
- Awarded AWS Activate Program for Start-Ups
- Shortlisted for the NSW Government Innovation District Challenge
Get in touch for an Investor Pack.