I, SAP Talent is an Availery Pty Ltd (ACN 613 376 926) initiative committed to helping people enter the SAP consulting industry. You can utilise this site by purely reading the articles, and/or registering for an account to access smart-matching SAP opportunities, additional career resources and materials.
Availery is bound by the Privacy Act, and as a data driven businesses born in the IT sector in the age of the digital economy – we strongly support and are wholly committed to the responsible, ethical and secure collection, management and security of data: specifically, that of your personal information.
- We store and protect all information in a secure, encrypted database
- Control over your profile is in your control
- Projects profiles and opportunities can only be seen by signed-in members
- We will never sell or share your details with anyone: human, commercial or otherwise
- We securely process all finance details
- We fully comply with the Privacy Act (1988)
Collection of your personal information
Availery collects your personal information in order to perform our business activities. These include:
- Hosting your personal information as a user profile of the platform
- Sharing your personal information with potential employers in line with your set preferences
- Communicating with you such as for services, billing, site features and news
- Internal analytics and reporting on uses of our services
- Using personal information anonymously to inform market indicators such as average rates
- Disclosing the personal information you permit to our partners and clients
- Sharing information on relevant industry news and events
- Complying with any legal instruction on the provision of your personal information to government, legal or law enforcement bodies as required
Availery may collect your personal information from third party sources such as industry events, social media, publicly available sources, staff contacts or other CRM systems. This information then becomes part of your profile which you have full ability to access, edit, maintain, change, delete or use in accordance with your own set preferences and personal choices.
You can access your profile at any time. You can edit your profile at any time. You can opt in or out of communications at any time. If you need help or have queries on the management of your profile or personal information you are welcome to contact us at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are bound by the Privacy Act and wholly committed to managing your personal information in line with Australia’s privacy laws. The primary collection of your personal information occurs through your registration and use of the site, when we contact you, when you contact us, through online forms, authorisation of industry events to share your information or through partner or social media networks.
We collect, manage, share and secure personal information in direct performance of our core business. We do not sell information, swap information or use information for commercial gain outside of our primary business operations.
We do not externally share information outside the preferences set by individual users, unless:
- You have consented
- We are instructed to do so by legal agency, body or law enforcement office
- Doing so would mitigate a serious threat to the life and wellbeing on a person
Use and disclosure
We collect personal information related to employment services and other business activities. Some typical applications of information use and disclosure include:
- Communication – updates, news and information we believe relevant. This may be via email, phone, sms or other mediums of communication.
- Recruitment Services – we collect your information to share with potential employers in line with your selected preferences.
- Marketing – We may use your information in line with our business development initiatives, which may include sending you invitations for events, surveys, meetings; or advising of new functionality, membership options; or to advise of volunteer or industry news and information from our partners. You may at any time ‘opt out’ from receiving marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each communication you may receive, by indicating so when Availery contacts you, or by contacting us directly.
Personal Access and Control
You can access your personal information through your profile and retain the authority to edit, change or maintain the details on your profile and account. If you need help or have queries on the management of your profile or personal information you are welcome to contact us at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can opt out of electronic communication at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ options provided.
If you choose not to provide personal information your utility of the site may be compromised through reduced effectiveness and/or we may not be able to share relevant news and opportunities with you. Availery does not collect sensitive or political information, nor do we collect information on traits that may be used to discriminate, ie, race, religion, disabilities, political persuasion, medical history, etc.
Data Types, Collection and Security
We typically collect personal information related to the names, contact details, employment history, skills, qualifications, industry experience, and preference on work locations, rates, work types and project availability.
This information is collected from the primary source of your direct input and/or secondary source of publicly available information, authorised industry events, network contacts, referees or social media channels.
We store personal information in hosted, data encrypted servers, taking steps to protect and secure information against corruption, loss, theft and other mis-use.
Cookies, Metadata and Platform Activity
A cookie is software on your computer which helps us identify you through your browser. You can activate, stop them being used or delete them through the setting on your browser, thought this may influence the functionality of the site you can access.
Third party web sites